Recruiter Job Description
lndoff is a sales company that grows by finding and hiring professional salespeople in each of our industries. Our in-house recruiting department is on the front end of this effort, locating, engaging and maintaining relationships with sales professionals and owners in our industries. The recruiter’s job is critical to the short and long-term success of lndoff.
The recruiting department’s primary goal is to hire Sales Partners. The recruiter aids in this process through daily efforts as follows:
- Outreach – Recruiters are expected to make 12 outreaches an hour (96 outreaches a day). Outreaches include calling new names/database names, yearly follow up calls, sending emails or inmails, and sending text messages. All variety of outreaches should be used daily. A minimum of 60 outreaches need to be phone calls.
- Successful outreaches will result in the sending of a Packet to a qualified recipient. Qualified recipients are defined as sales professionals or owners working in one of our industries who express an interest in learning more about our offer. Your goal is to engage prospects and get them excited about the lndoff opportunity. Obtaining an E-mail address and cell phone number should be top priority. A daily Packet goal of 1 packet per day is expected. Every packet sent should have an address, email address (unless specifically asked not to send emails by the prospect) and cell phone number. Our minimum monthly packet goal is 15 packets per recruiter.
- Sourcing- Recruiters will be trained on souring techniques and will utilize if necessary. Recruiters will use our database, the internet, the phone, Linked In and any other social media tools to help identify new names or resourced names. Recruiters will be required to source for 1 hour a day. 100 new names per month is the sourcing goal.
- Database maintenance-. All daily activities are recorded in our Recruiting database to aid us in future conversations or correspondence with our prospects. Any record you view should be scanned to make sure it is accurate and on the correct track. If not, it will be your responsibility to update/correct the record. Accurate recordkeeping is a critical duty.
- Reporting- daily and weekly reporting is expected for each recruiter. Some examples include; Packet/E-Packets sent, inmails sent, outbound emails sent, emails added, text messages sent, website chat totals, tracks added, new names added from Linked In and new names added from other sources. Additional, data collection should include reports on the validity of the LinkedIn Recruiter’s licenses for the acquisition of new prospects, reports summarizing monthly efforts (on an individual and team basis), recording of aggregate reasons why prospects may show disinterest in the Partner Program, and reporting on programs implemented as new ways to get prospects interested in our Partner Program.
- Assistance with finding new ways to get prospects interested in our Partner Program, emailing/mailing of contact pieces, participation in the lndoff National Sales meeting and other special projects as may be requested by senior management are all components of successfully performing the recruiter’s job position.
SKILLS & TRAITS REQUIRED:
- An attitude and disposition to grind day in and day out the activity required
- To be an “active” listener
- Intelligence / Cognitive abilities
- Flexible, Capacity to learn new processes quickly
- Extensive organization skills
- Detailed research capabilities
- Experience with Microsoft office