Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: October 30, 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Your use of the Indoff Incorporated (“Indoff” or “we“ or “us“) website (the “Website”) is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (“Website Terms and Conditions”).
- OWNERSHIP. Except for items in the public domain, the information and all other materials comprising the Website (collectively, the “Materials”), are wholly owned by (or licensed to) Indoff and/or its content providers. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information. Indoff owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Website. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Materials without the written permission of Indoff or such other party that may own the Materials.
- USE OF WEBSITE, PROHIBITED USES. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Further, you agree not to attempt to attack or improperly access the Website via malicious methods, including but not limited to introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other malicious code, attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or attacking the Website via a denial-of-service attack.
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Website by you and those using your login information.
- NO WARRANTIES. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the downloading and/or use of files, data or other material (including software) obtained through the Website. Indoff strives to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the Website, however due to various circumstances, including, but not limited to, delays caused by postal handling, upgrades and/or changes to Indoff’s bill and payment processing system there may be variances between the information available on the Website and your actual bill and payment information or other statistical data. For this reason, neither Indoff nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, content providers can guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any information provided on or by means of the Website.
THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED THEREON IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND NEITHER INDOFF NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, BUSINESS UNITS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THE LIKE MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION THEREOF. No oral advice or written information given to you by Indoff or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, content providers, agents, or the like shall create any warranty. Neither Indoff nor any of its content providers, agents, or the like warrants that access to, or use of, the Website will be uninterrupted, virus free, or error-free, or that the Website (including, without limitation, any content on the Website) will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. INDOFF, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, BUSINESS UNITS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, REASONABLE CARE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT INDOFF KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), IN EACH INSTANCE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE. FURTHERMORE, INDOFF, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, BUSINESS UNITS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND THE LIKE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the fullest extent provided by law, Indoff and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, content providers, agents and the like, in each instance will not be liable for (a) any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and/or special damages or punitive damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Website, and you hereby waive any claims with respect thereto, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if Indoff has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and/or (b) damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any file, or loss of data, in each instance whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, even if foreseeable. For further clarity, in all events, Indoff and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, content providers, agents and the like shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users of the Internet. Some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties to be excluded or modified or liability to be limited, so not all of the above limitations may apply to you.
The provisions of this Section 6 and Section 5 above represent a reasonable allocation of the risks under these Website Terms and Conditions. Indoff’s willingness to allow you to use the Website reflects this allocation of risk and the limitations of liability specified herein.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify Indoff and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, content providers, agents and the like, in each instance from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees), and/or damages arising out of claims based upon use your use of the Website including, without limitation, any claim of libel, defamation, violation of legal rights of others (including rights of privacy or publicity), loss of service by other subscribers and/or infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
- LINKS. The Website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Indoff. Such links are provided for your reference only. Indoff does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Indoff makes no representation or warranty regarding any other websites or the contents or materials on such websites. The Website’s inclusion of links to other websites does not imply Indoff’s endorsement of the material on the websites or any association with their operators. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, CONTRIBUTIONS. Except for your non-commercial personal use, the Website may not, in whole or in part, be sold, reproduced, published or redistributed in any medium, directly or indirectly, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of the Website and/or the Materials may violate applicable intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
By uploading or otherwise submitting a file or other information (“Contribution”) to the Website, you automatically grant, or warrant that the copyright owner of the Contribution has expressly granted, to Indoff a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publicly display, modify, store, create derivative works from and/or distribute the Contribution (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any medium now known or hereafter developed, as if the Contribution were public domain information. You similarly permit any Internet user to download, store, manipulate, view, print and display the Contribution for that user’s personal use.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND AFFILIATES FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY INDOFF DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Website Terms and Conditions and the Website’s performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in St. Louis County, the state of Missouri, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions.
- NO WAIVER. The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between you and Indoff nor the trade practice shall modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- MODIFICATION. Indoff may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this Website will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS.Additional terms and conditions may apply other portions of the Website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.