Product Spotlight: Enwork
The Zori product collection was designed by Enwork Studio, a team of engineers and designers that has created custom products for innovative brands such as Tesla, Lyft, and Pinterest using a needs-based design process. Comprised of 27 product models, Zori is so extensive that it requires its own manufacturing facility!
Every component of Zori is intentionally designed and manufactured, training table heights begin at 24” for K-12 applications, and are available with flip-top or folding-leg mechanisms. Teacher Desks and Command Centers integrate classroom technology without sacrificing design or aesthetics. Mobile whiteboards and media stands enable collaboration in a variety of spaces, from student unions and libraries to classrooms and even private offices.
Cast and extruded aluminum construction adds incredible strength and stability to the product, and makes it possible to incorporate specific design details. Inspired by relevant architecture, the Zori collection’s vertical column shapes and feet capture light to create visual interest and blend into the architectural envelope.
Zori Collection Details:
- T-, C-, Y-, and Straight Legs
- Angled and Straight T-Leg or Y-Leg Flip Tables
- TT- and Split Y- Conference Legs, with or without footer bar
- Collaborative top shapes for layout versatility and clear sight lines
- Table heights from 24” to 42”
- Teacher Desks, Command Centers, Lecterns, and Mobile Presentation boards