We are looking for an LAMP stack developer to join our team. This individual should have application development experience in one of the following languages: Perl/ Python/Ruby/node.js/PHP on Oracle / MySQL environment and be able to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Completing the objectives of each assignment (typically project tasks) within the agreed timeframe. Participating in project/work planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements.
- Working with upper level management to develop and integrate applications per specifications. May be responsible for writing design specifications.
- Translating technical requirements into application code and modules.
- Making modifications to existing applications.
- Support infrastructure team with system maintenance, such as upgrading, fall back, patching, etc. This support and maintenance may occasionally require the candidate to work outside normal business hours.
- Support application trouble shooting in production system
- 5± years of Perl/Python/Ruby/node.js/PHP programming experience.
- Solid experience and comfort working in a LAMP environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL and the ability to write SQL/TSQL queries a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work independently or as part of a team and must have the ability to learn new technologies.
- Systems/Network engineering/administration skills.
- Good working knowledge of IP networks, Cisco switching / routing, SAN, Storage Fabric, Cisco UCS and VMware vCloud.
- EnterpriseOne ERP Programming
For 40 years, Indoff has served the needs of Industry and the Office. With hundreds of Sales Partners located throughout the United States and Mexico, Indoff combines local service and expertise with the financial strength, superior technology and strong vendor relationships of a $100 million distributor.
Please send resume's and cover letter to Shawn Faulkingham firstname.lastname@example.org